Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The Mixtape Debacle

I had a long break in between classes today so I decided to sit down and try and do one of the most time consuming things ever: make a good cd. I just got a new car so I've been spending more time driving around than normal. I have an auxiliary cord in it right now but the sound quality is terrible. Thus, I have to resort to my 8th grade expertise in burning CD's.

So.. I decided to head to one of my favorite free music sites: Dat Piff to try and track down some good sheiiit. This site has an endless amount of mixtapes that come from headlining rappers like Yo Gotti, Juicy J, Rick Ross, etc.. as well as stuff from your wanna-b late night freestyler turned mixtape producer. The problem with having so much content is that you really have to take an hour or two to sit down and decide what you like or not.

Because rappers have the ability to put out mixtapes instead of making albums that take months or even years to produce, the quality of music is getting worse and worse. Now some would argue that rap music now a days is shit anyways.. but I think there are diamonds in the rough.. its just unfortunate it takes to much time to find them!

Soo.. Here is my playlist from the cd I finally came up with today. Lil mix of old and new but it shld slump!
  1. Doughboyz Cashout ft YG - Hella Ice
  2. BoB ft Tity Boi (2 Chainz) - Headband 
  3. Will.I.Am ft Miley Cyrus, Wiz Khalifa, French Montana - Feeling Myself
  4. Black Cobain ft Fat Trel - Turn Up 
  5. Young Jeezy ft YG Kendrick Lamar Chris Brown - R.I.P. (Remix) 
  6. Gucci Mane ft Tity Boi (2 Chainz) - Use Me 
  7. Rocko ft Wiz Khalifa Future - UOENO Remix 
  8. DJ Khaled ft Drake Rick Ross Lil Wayne - 
  9. E-40 ft Gucci Mane, Trinidad James - Pablo 
  10. Danny Brown - Express Yourself 
  11. Young Jeezy ft YG - The Homie 
  12. Gucci Mane ft Lloyd - Fly Shit 
  13. Trinidad James ft Juicy J - Females Welcomed (Remix) 
  14. Gucci Mane ft Wooh Da Kid - Dont Deserve It 
  15. UZ ft Trae Tha Truth Trinidad James Problem - Trap Shit V3 
  16. Wale ft Rihanna - Bad (Remix) 
  17. Gunplay ft Lil Wayne, Rick Ross - Kush 

No comments:

Post a Comment

...